By Alan DeLevie and Eric Mill
We recently released the first version of our API Standards — a set of recommendations and guidelines for API production. It is our intention that every 18F API meet these standards, to help us ensure a baseline quality and consistency across all APIs we offer now…
Me: I think it’s not a good idea to design such a complicated registration form for a mobile website. Wouldn’t a username and password be enough? The more obstacles or steps you give your users, the fewer that will sign up.
Client: See, that’s exactly what the PDF link is for. Users can download instructions that detail how to fill in the form.
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is an electronic steering wheel designed for Sim racing video games on the PC, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3. It uses a USB interface, and is based upon the previous G25, with some new features including the use of helical gearing instead of the previous straight gears used on the G25
- The powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing smoothly and accurately simulates traction loss
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear allows you to quickly choose exactly the right gear.
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software to indicate when the user should shift gears.
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
Ultimate man cave addition.